| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hart, Mi in August is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 91.4mm (3.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Hart, Mi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hart, Mi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hart, Mi:
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 112.6 kms (70 miles) ENE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) SE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) SE
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 130.2 kms (80.9 miles) SSE