| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hart, Mi in February is cold at -5.2 °C (22.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.6 °C (14.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 41.4mm (1.6in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Hart, Mi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hart, Mi, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hart, Mi:
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 112.6 kms (70 miles) ENE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) SE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) SE
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 130.2 kms (80.9 miles) SSE