| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hart, Mi in July is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 64.5mm (2.5in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 15:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Hart, Mi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hart, Mi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hart, Mi:
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 112.6 kms (70 miles) ENE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) SE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) SE
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 130.2 kms (80.9 miles) SSE