| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hart, Mi in September is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 105.2mm (4.1in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Hart, Mi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Hart, Mi, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Hart, Mi:
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 112.6 kms (70 miles) ENE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) SE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) SE
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 130.2 kms (80.9 miles) SSE